Board your pets at Lake Wissota Animal Hospital
When deciding on a place for your pet to stay when you’re out of town it can be difficult. Here at LWAH boarding we pride our self on making sure your pet is on their own little vacation. We provide exceptional care with around the clock monitoring, multiple options on where your pet should stay, enrichment toys, and so much more. Take a look at the amenities listed below to learn more, and if you have any more questions don’t hesitate to give us a call!
- Veterinary supervision
- Frequent walks and playtime
- We feed premium quality veterinary foods, but do prefer you bring your own to ensure minimal changes while you are away.
- We walk the dogs at least 4 times a day, or more if needed (for puppies) and do offer additional 15 minute play times each, either once or twice a day.
- Temperature controlled kennel areas
- Suites, Family rooms, or Runs are available for your pet to stay in
Required Medical Information
To board your pet at Lake Wissota Animal Hospital, your pet must be up to date on their Rabies, Distemper, and Bordetella vaccines.
Monday – Friday: 9am- 3pm
Sunday: 10am & 6pm (Pick-up only)
Boarding Options at Lake Wissota Animal Hospital
Kennels & Suites
- Individual areas for your kiddo to sprawl out and enjoy their stay.
- Suites are available for pets who prefer a little more privacy and room to hang out!
- Junior and Executive suites are in a separate area then the kennels to reduce sound and promote privacy.
- Family room – Do you have multiple kiddos that love to be together! Our family room allows for plenty of space for up to 3 large dogs to hang out and play!
- Large kennels with three separate levels to allow for plenty of space and play time!
- Can house multiple cats from the same family.
- Separate area away from the dogs to allow for a stress-free stay!
- Large fenced in play yards to give your pet the ultimate space to stretch their legs!
- Splash zones during the warmer months
- Plenty of balls, frisbees, and toys to keep your pet active.
- One-on-one time with our kennel attendants
- Additional play times available for a fee.
What is included in my pet’s stay?
What should I bring?
What shouldn’t I bring?
How many times does my pet get outside?
Will my pet play with other dogs?
Do you have breed restrictions or accept aggressive pets?
What are the vaccine requirements/spay and neuter requirements?
We do require your pet(s) to be vaccinated for Bordetella (kennel cough), rabies, and distemper to make sure your pet(s) are well protected! We do not require your pet to be fixed to stay at our facility. Cats must be current on rabies and distemper as well.
Can I drop off or pick up outside of your normal hours?
We understand that things come up that may hinder your ability to pick your pet up between our set hours, it happens to the best of us! For an additional charge and depending on staffing availability, we do allow scheduled pick up/drop off times.
Can I tour your facility?
Is there someone there overnight as well as during the day?
Can I or someone else visit my pet(s) during their stay?
Does my dog have 24/7 access outside?
Grooming at Lake Wissota Animal Hospital
We want to be here for you and your pet in every aspect of their life and to help with that we provide the basic grooming services below:
- Dog bath, nail trim, blow dry – under 20lbs
- Dog bath, nail trim, blow dry – 20-50lbs
- Dog bath, nail trim, blow dry – over 50lbs
- Cat bath, nail trim, blow dry
- Medicated shampoo add on
- Dog bath only – under 21lbs
- Dog bath only – 21-50lbs
- Dog bath only – 50+ lbs
- Fur dematting per 10 minuets
- Brush out per 10 minuets
- Nail trim
- Soft paw (nail caps) w/o application
- Soft paw nail caps with application
Call for prices or to set up an appointment at our boarding/grooming location
Required Medical Information
In order for your pet to be provided any grooming services we do require they are current on Rabies for our protection and your pets!